The Worry Wall
1. Design a sheet of poster board or other large paper to be your designated “worry wall.”
2. Have sticky notes ready and tell kids that they can draw or write a worry as it comes up and place it on the worry wall.
3. At the end of the day—pick the worries off the wall one by one and discuss. Complete a “releasing worries” activity with each one or just use them to stimulate discussion.
1. See other activities such as Worry Bubbles
2. Complete a guided visualization such as Vacuum Your Day