The other night my daughter was struggling to go to sleep. I got out the aromatherapy diffuser and put a few drops of “Peace and Calming” by Young Living Oils, (http://www.youngliving.com/essential-oil-blends/Peace-And-Calming). I immediately felt as if I was breathing in a cloud of comfort and deep peace. Soon my entire body felt as if it was letting go, surrendering into a deeper and deeper peaceful state. As my daughter drifted into dreamland, I considered how important all of our senses are in the relaxation process. As we re-train our bodies in experiencing the natural state of relaxation, it is important to include all of the senses in the practice. Wholeness and integration are key principles to the experience of a deep mind and body relaxation state. I highly recommend experimenting with this gentle essential oil blend to see if it is a fit for you and your family’s individualized relaxation toolbox.
- 20 Easy Modeling Clay Ideas for Kids
- 25 Tempting Cupcake Decorating Ideas for Kids
- 20 MEMORABLE Experience Gift Ideas for Kids
- 20 St Patricks Day Ideas for Kids. Let’s Get Some Luck!
- 25 Pumpkin Painting Ideas for Kids. It is All about Fun!