Snow is silent, snow is soft, quiet, calm and so delicate. Spend a few mindful minutes walking in the snow. Feel the tiny, wet cold drops on your skin. Lie down in the snow and make some snow angels with your child. Practice a deep breath while you are lying there.
- Invite your child to place her hands on her tummy while looking up into the sky. Breathe in to the count of three. Hold for one and then breathe out to the count of three.
- Now make a snow angels with your breathing. Breathe in and spread your arms and legs out to the side, moving above like wings. Breathe out and bring your arms and legs back to center, lying straight. Repeat–remember to combine the deep breath with the arm and leg movements.
- 20 Easy Modeling Clay Ideas for Kids
- 25 Tempting Cupcake Decorating Ideas for Kids
- 20 MEMORABLE Experience Gift Ideas for Kids
- 20 St Patricks Day Ideas for Kids. Let’s Get Some Luck!
- 25 Pumpkin Painting Ideas for Kids. It is All about Fun!