Snow is silent, snow is soft, quiet, calm and so delicate. Spend a few mindful minutes walking in the snow. Feel the tiny, wet cold drops on your skin. Lie down in the snow and make some snow angels with your child. Practice a deep breath while you are lying there.
- Invite your child to place her hands on her tummy while looking up into the sky. Breathe in to the count of three. Hold for one and then breathe out to the count of three.
- Now make a snow angels with your breathing. Breathe in and spread your arms and legs out to the side, moving above like wings. Breathe out and bring your arms and legs back to center, lying straight. Repeat–remember to combine the deep breath with the arm and leg movements.
- 25 Simple Outdoor Kids Birthday Party Ideas
- 20 Undeniable and Easy Shared Bedroom Ideas for Kids
- 26 Fun and Playful Ideas for Kids Room
- 20 Ideas of Thank You Card for Kids
- 24 Simple Art Ideas for Kids to Get Crafty