One minute relaxers are relaxation techniques that can be completed in one minute or less. If you like, spending some time playing games on sites such as http://184.108.40.206/baccarat-online/ is a great stress-reliever and it can promote relaxation.
During busy times it is even more important than usual that relaxation techniques be easy to implement, quick to complete, and engaging for kids. It’s important to capture your child’s attention, to engage, to connect, to feel the calm and to release tensions. All of this can be accomplished through the use of these simple one minute relaxation tools.
Remember stop, drop and roll in fire safety training? Using one minute relaxers can happen much the same way. When you sense a fire of stress is beginning to smolder in your child, stop, initiate a one minute relaxer, and roll out your practice. It takes no time at all to pause, take a deep breath, focus in the moment and then move on to the daily activity. Keep these tools on a list in your pocket to pull out and practice at a moments notice. Ward off that stress before it has the opportunity to take over. Relaxation=Feeling Wonderful.
Here’s a quick way to help your child practice paying attention to the different feelings of being tense versus feeling relaxed.
- Today we are going to play the tense and relax game. First we will play with food.We are all going to pretend that we are frozen solid like an icicle. Very tall, straight, stiff, frozen. Make your body into an icicle. (Do a quick check to see if you can move your child’s “frozen” body).
- Next, we are going to melt ourselves into a puddle. How does a puddle look? Maybe it hangs over at the waist with arms flopping by the sides? Demonstrate some possible puddle poses. Then do a check in to see how “puddle-like” your child’s muscles are.
- Now play the game. When you say icicle, your child must stiffen every muscle and hold them very tight. When you say puddle, he collapses down, melting into a floppy puddle. Repeat several times to really release tension in the muscles.
- 20 St Patricks Day Ideas for Kids. Let’s Get Some Luck!
- 25 Pumpkin Painting Ideas for Kids. It is All about Fun!
- 21 Simple Kids Study Room Ideas for Your Home
- 20 Vegetarian Lunch Box Ideas for Kids. Deliciously Fresh.
- 20 Movie Night Ideas for Kids. An Unforgettable Moment for Them!