Special place guided imagery is wonderful for relaxing the mind, enhancing states of being safe, loved, cared for and centered. I created this guided imagery meditation for kids so that they can practice using their imaginations to create and experience safety within themselves.
It’s possible to listen to this 10 minute meditation again and again with your child to support him or her in building a “default” response to stress that is self-calming. This calming response become automatic when it is practiced in times of peace and calm.
Also, it is fun to use our imaginations to relax!! Just click on the photo below or on the Sound Cloud link beneath it.
- 20 Easy Modeling Clay Ideas for Kids
- 20 MEMORABLE Experience Gift Ideas for Kids
- 20 St Patricks Day Ideas for Kids. Let’s Get Some Luck!
- 25 Pumpkin Painting Ideas for Kids. It is All about Fun!
- 21 Simple Kids Study Room Ideas for Your Home