Buzzing with excitement over here! In just a few short days, I will be embarking on a journey to Iceland, France (Paris), England (Glastonbury and Bath), and Ireland and will be taking Kids Relaxation with me. My intent is to learn about how kids relax around the world and how parents, educators and therapists are helping them to do so. While traveling, I will be recording some of my favorite relaxation activities in hopes of sharing them with all of you via video upon my return!
If you are reading this post from one of the places I mentioned above, then please reach out, especially if you have been utilizing any of the tools from Kids Relaxation in your particular location. I would love to hear from you!
Stay tuned…..and, in the meantime, recognize that the world is your relaxation playground, make relaxation practice fun and engaging for yourself and the kids in your life!
- 20 Easy Modeling Clay Ideas for Kids
- 25 Tempting Cupcake Decorating Ideas for Kids
- 20 MEMORABLE Experience Gift Ideas for Kids
- 20 St Patricks Day Ideas for Kids. Let’s Get Some Luck!
- 25 Pumpkin Painting Ideas for Kids. It is All about Fun!